Dear Woofbeach Family,
We are excited to announce that we will be reopening our grooming services starting Friday, May 1st, along with the daycare portion of our training services on Tuesday, May 5th. While we are looking forward to reconnecting with you all, we will be prioritizing clientele and employee health as we serve your fur-familys’ needs. We are adopting the latest in health and safety precautions. Please carefully review the following procedures:
- Current daycare class sizes will be minimized and split into groups two days a week (Expect a woofbeach employee to reach out to you with scheduling information.)
- Please call to reserve a spot for refresher daycare training or to book a virtual Zoom lesson for dogs that have already completed training.
- We ask that all clients remain in their vehicles as we will only be offering curbside drop off and pick up.
- Per the Governor’s order, face masks must be worn.
- At this time, there will be no on-site training lessons allowed in the building. Lessons will be conducted via virtual Zoom calls.
- We will not be allowing any walk-in services at this time. All services must have an appointment scheduled.
- Woofbeach now has the capability to digitally invoice clients for convenience and safety; please pay your invoice prior to pick up. If clients choose to opt out of being invoiced, payments may be accepted via touchless ipad, cash, or check.
Stay safe and healthy. We can’t wait to see you all soon!
If you have any questions please contact
District Manager of Training
District Manager of Grooming
It’s always a pleasure,